Booking an Appointment
If you're ready to get started now, the Request Appointment button is for you.
- Choose an available time from the calendar
- Provide basic contact information
- Securely leave a credit card on file to reserve your appointment (your card will not be charged until the day of your appointment)
- I'll review your request and send you a confirmation or a follow-up email or call if I have questions.
If you don't see a time that works for you, feel free to fill out the form below and let me know a little bit about your schedule so we can
see if there's a time that works for both of us that hasn't been listed.
If you're interested in getting started but have some questions first, use the below form or send me an email with any questions, concerns, or scheduling thoughts.
In your message, it's also helpful to let me know some times that you’d be available to chat on the phone for a few minutes to make sure you feel like I’m a great fit for you, to let me answer any questions or concerns you might have, and to let me make sure your goals fall within my expertise.
What to Expect
When you come for your first appointment, you'll have a seat in the waiting area and fill out your intake forms if you haven't already done so. I'll come get you when it's time for your appointment.
The appointment will last about 50 minutes, and we'll go over the following:
- some basic business and therapy information like confidentiality, payments, etc.
- your intake forms
- the concerns that have brought you in, to whatever degree you are ready to talk about them
- specific hopes or goals for therapy